North Branch Parks, Trails, & Open Space Vision
To promote active living and enhancing North Branch thorough parks, trails, open space, recreation and its people.
We are dedicated to delivering parks, trails, open space & other recreational services that promote active living and improve the quality of life in North Branch.
We are committed to:
- Leveraging the Potential of Untapped Resources
- Incorporating a Balanced Environmental Plan
- Establishing a Parks & Recreation Program
- Incorporating a Business Approach
- Extensive Community Involvement
- Making Community Health & Wellness a Priority
The Public Works Department including part-time summer and winter staff, provides for the operation and maintenance of playgrounds, athletic facilities, trails and open space at 19 site throughout the City.
For a map and complete list of park facilities, click here
The City has 6 Park shelters along with ballfields, tennis courts and other facilities are available for reservations. For more information, click here