COVID-19 Information

Comments and Concerns

If you have a maintenance issue or request for service for Public Works (i.e. pothole, street light out), please complete the Maintenance Issue Form.

If you have a concern with a nuisance property, please complete the Nuisance Property form.
Note: Anonymous complaints for nuisance properties will not be investigated. Personal information is confidential and will not be shared with the public.

For noise or parking complaints, report the complaint while the violation is occurring by calling the 24 hour non-emergency police number at 651-674-8848.

If you have a complaint in regards to the construction of the Solar Project.

Click here for a General Complaint form.

For all other concerns, contact City Administrator Renae Fry at 651-277-5229 or

Home | About Us

Popular Links: Home Opportunity Zone

Copyright © City of North Branch, MN.