Look to us to help you advance your business.
The North Branch Economic Development Authority (EDA) takes an aggressive, business friendly approach to its mission
of attracting and retaining industrial and commercial businesses.
The North Branch Advantages includes:
- I-35 location that provides quick access south to the Twin Cities Metro markets and to the north Duluth and Lake Superior
- MN 95 highway provides a western connection to the St. Cloud area markets and an eastern connection to Rice Lake, WI.
- Chisago County has a highly skilled labor force of 28,534 that is readily available since 2/3’s of the workers currently commute outside the County for work.
- Over 200 acres of industrial land along I-35 ready for development with DEED Certified shovel-ready sites available.
- A regional center anchored by the North Branch Outlet stores, furniture outlet stores, Shopko and Jerry’s County Market provides retail services.
- The St. Croix Valley Rail line runs adjacent to our industrial site which connects to the BNSF Railway system.