We are currently taking applications for:
POLICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Full Time
The North Branch Police Department is currently seeking applications for a full-time Police Administrative Assistant. This position provides general clerical support to the police department including typing/transcribing officer reports, processing departmental paperwork and records requests, and providing customer assistance to the general public in person, over email, and over the phone.
High School Degree or equivalent with two years of general office or clerical experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties outlined in the job description.
- Knowledge of general law enforcement principles or prior experience working with law enforcement agencies
- Knowledge of Minnesota Data Practices Laws
- Strong typing/transcription skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or knowledge working with computers and applicable software applications
Applicants will be required to participate in an oral interview and pass a thorough background check including a drug/alcohol screening. The current starting salary (annual) for this union position is $42,679.
To apply, please submit a completed employment application and a personal resume to:
North Branch Police Department
P.O. Box 910
North Branch, MN 55056
The completed application and personal resume must be submitted no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 19, 2019. EEO/AA
Police Administrative Assistant job description
City of North Branch Employment Application